Monday, February 1, 2010

Videos De Niñas Follando How Can I Stop Acdsee6 Opening Videos/mp3s Whille Image Browsing?

How can i stop Acdsee6 opening videos/mp3s whille image browsing? - videos de niñas follando

I like ACDSee, but man, I can not stand when it comes to open videos/mp3/winamp playlists while I'm happy about a few photos. To say that I have a folder with photos, which, incidentally, contains videos and music. If I want to see the images and search with the space bar each time to reach a record high open video/mp3/playlist bloody ACDSee. Needless to say, it takes time and is very annoying. How do I know to avoid? I tried the combination of all these types of files, but they can not the picture;) thx

1 comment:

fork407 said...

Tools> File associations ... > Music and Video

Do remove an "All"
and uncheck "check the file associations at startup"

I hope it works. I have not checked.

Post a Comment